Friday, February 19, 2010

New store at Naughty!



OMG!! If you are an old Second Lifer like myself, then you will remember Naughty! The store that started the realistic skin revolution! I remember how excited we all were to see a skin that had realistic features such as realistic hands and elbows! Anyhow we were all sad to see that the updates stopped coming. There is a new store at Naughty Island across from the hair store! It offers super cute jeans, tops and some accessories! You must check it out if you are like me and always looking for jeans that give your cute rump the perfect fit!

Jeans......... [N] ripped straight leg dark-1

Skin.... :Curio: Sundust Elf (Old gift) still one of my favs!

Hair.....::69:: rush2 charcoal

Shirt....!Ohmai Asymmetry Body suit (Old group gift, but I believe they still sell it)

Pictures taken at Tableau very beautiful place with rustic builds and cute shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment